giovedì 16 febbraio 2012

The Jactars - Pull the Pulg (1989)


The Jactars − Ian Travis (aka Trav, guitar and vocals, former Culture Disaster, Zyloids, Crompton Vest Band, Jades), Dave Morgan (bass and rhythm guitars, former Culture Disaster, later Barbel), Tony Lonorgan (aka Tog, bass, keyboards, former Pieces of Glass, La Voix Celesté) and Huw Williams (drums, with Crikey! It’s The Cromptons, later The Big I Am), released their first LP in 1989. This was an 8 track 45 rpm mini album of which only 500 were pressed

Pull the Plug (1989)
A1 Pull The Plug
A2 Matter To Make
A3 Deepest Respect
A4 Grab
B1 Shrink
B2 Hive
B3 Boney Backside
B4 I'm Round



2 commenti:

Billy Jones ha detto...

Like Liverpool, your blog is The Best.

Thank you.

ROOKSBY ha detto...

Sir, I salute you! Thanks very much for posting this, it's been years since I last heard it, I was beginning to think I'd imagined it! Can't wait to hear it again...