Bootleg credited to Julian Cope but including demo and live versions of songs written and performed during the Teardrop days. Vinyl rip. Good Collection. Poor quality.
Screaming Secrets
01. Larceny (Acapulco version)
02. Blaze Star (instrumental demo)
03. Flipped Out on LSD (excerpt)
04. Ha Ha I'm Drowning (Peel Session, 2 Oct. 1979)
05. Hanging Around for Years (Skinner Session, 20 Nov. 1981)
06. Log Cabin (demo)
07. My Indifference (Jensen Session, 8 July 1982)
08. Screaming Secrets (live, May 1981)
09. Straight Rain (I Could Strangle Pete Wylie) (live, 17 Sept. 1979)
10. Suffocate (live, May 1981)
11. Suffocate (alt. version)
12. The Butcher's Tale (instrumental demo)
13. The Great Dominions (Skinner Session, 20 Nov. 1981)
14. The Loving Kind (Skinner Session, 6 May 81)
15. Tiny Children (demo)
16. You Better Scream (Skinner Session, 17 Aug. 1981)
Screaming Secrets
01. Larceny (Acapulco version)02. Blaze Star (instrumental demo)
03. Flipped Out on LSD (excerpt)
04. Ha Ha I'm Drowning (Peel Session, 2 Oct. 1979)
05. Hanging Around for Years (Skinner Session, 20 Nov. 1981)
06. Log Cabin (demo)
07. My Indifference (Jensen Session, 8 July 1982)
08. Screaming Secrets (live, May 1981)
09. Straight Rain (I Could Strangle Pete Wylie) (live, 17 Sept. 1979)10. Suffocate (live, May 1981)
11. Suffocate (alt. version)
12. The Butcher's Tale (instrumental demo)
13. The Great Dominions (Skinner Session, 20 Nov. 1981)
14. The Loving Kind (Skinner Session, 6 May 81)
15. Tiny Children (demo)
16. You Better Scream (Skinner Session, 17 Aug. 1981)
17. You Disappear From View (Jensen Session, 8 July 1982)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento