BOX OF TOYS
I'm Thinking Of You Now (1983)- I'm Thinking Of You Now
- Old Man Rome
Precious is the Pearl (1984)- Precious is the Pearl
- It Goes Without Saying
- When Daylight is Over
Before the release of the second single, Box of Toys also recorded a Peel Session, in April 1983, playing both their old and their forthcoming single. In 1984 BoT disbanded, and members went their separate ways. Andy Redhead formed 3D, with Johnny 'Riff' Reynolds (ex Berlin, ex Fun, on guitars) and Brian Rawlins (ex Fun, and Victims of Romance, on drums). The band released a first promo one sided-single (Nearer) in 1984 (then to be included as a b-side in a later release), soon to be followed by a couple of other singles:
3D
Break The Fix(ation) (1984)- Break The Fix(Ation)
- I Hear The Rhythm
Dance to Believe (1985)- Dance to Believe
- The Club
- Nearer (Revenge)
After the split of Box of Toys, Brian Atherton formed The Light, another one-man act (as the covers of the singles suggest). The Light released two singles:
THE LIGHT
Contrasting Strangers (1985)- Contrasting Strangers
- Monument
Pride Of Winning (1986)- Pride Of Winning
- Ten Million Years
.
(see also: http://www.thelightatherton.piczo.com/?cr=3 )
BoT_3D_TL

5 commenti:
Thank you!!!!
I played keyboards with BOT, on tour, all those years ago.
Paul
I played keyboards with BOT on tour, all those years ago.
Paul
I played keyboards with BOT on tour, all those years ago.
Paul
There are collection of BOX OF TOYS, 3D and THE LIGHT, these are realistic videos.
Term papers
Posta un commento