Here you find the last one, recorded on 4-25-84 (broadcast 5-8-84), and performed by the original trio: Jayne Casey (Vocals); Ambrose (Bass, Keyboards, Cello); Tadzio Jodlowski (Guitar).
- Pain Of Pride
- No Defence
- Piano Ping
- Don't Let Go
In 1995, more than a decade after their split, the band released the retrospective collection
New Naked Technology
New Naked Technology
1. Pain Of Pride2. Cowboy Track
3. State Of Grace
4. Two Cultures
5. Walk Away
6. The Corpse
7. No Defense
8. New Beginnings
9. Savage
10. Enjoy the Pain
11. Stand Alone
12. Time For Change
13. Elevator Operator
14. Empty Beach
15. What I Wouldn't Give
16. Anyone's Fashion
17. Is This the End?
18. Cruel Garden
19. Don't Let Go
20. Bound By Silence
21. Time Is A Thief
22. Extreme
23. The Raft
24. I Wish
previously unreleased : tracks 2,13 and 21
'New Beginnings' LP : tracks 1,3,6,7,8,11,15 and 20
'Who Told You, You Were Naked?' LP : tracks 4,5,12,16,22 and 23
'Low Technology' LP : tracks 9,10 and 24
'What I Wouldn't Give' EP : track 14
'Forty-Five' EP : tracks 17 and 19
'Cruel Garden' EP (unreleased EP) : track 18

7 commenti:
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Karlos
Thanks for these, but do you have any of the tapes Tadzio released (I think at least two) or the EP from Ambrose: "World's Greatest Hits"? This sat in a store in Toronto for about ten years and I never found the money to buy it... always something else more worthy in those long-lost days of musical greatness.
Hi there, and my compliments for your site full of good music and some rare gems.
I'm a passionate about The Scouse Phenomenon era and I give my help to Andrew for Mezzanine Floor's pictures and news.
Some of the pictures in your page were scans from my archive!
I wish to talk with you about audio and video recordings of our favs band.
I can't find on your pages one link to contact you, so please feel free to mail at: rinaldodelvigo@libero.it
I hope to hear from you. Thanks for your attention.
Cheers!
Thanks for these!!!
Has anyone got 'Don't Let Go 12" & the b-side 'Empty Beach' (remix)??? If u have PM me at my blog please!!!
Hello!
I would love to hear this but I think there something wrong. All other listings worked but this one.
Could please re-up this one.
Thank you!!!
there you go
Oh the joy of finding this blog, I have very fond memories of Jayne Casey (who very much influenced my style in the late 70's early 80's) before I went totally goth. Still remember the Manchester Academy gig all those years ago (unless I'm dreaming)
Posta un commento